AYODHYA DARSHAN- 2 NIGHT/3 DAYS
Ayodhya Tour and Travels brings you an exotic package to visit the city of the birthplace of Shree Ram. This Holy City has a plethora of historical attachments. Among the seven pilgrim sites for the Hindu’s, Ayodhya finds its unique place. So, it becomes imperative to visit this place and carry a bucket of memories with you. Ayodhya Darshan is among the top locations among tourists. Keeping this perspective in mind, we have designed a unique Ayodhya Tour Package, which includes all the famous tourist locations in this city, along with Ayodhya Ram Mandir Tour.
This is a 2 Nights/3 Days Ayodhya Tour Package. This Ayodhya Darshan is sure to mesmerize you with its beauty and historical attachments.
Given below is the itinerary of Ayodhya Darshan:
Day 1 of your Ayodhy Darshan will start with one of our trained drivers picking you from the nearest railway station Ayodhya or Faizabad. You will be dropped at the designated hotel. After a welcome drink and some rest, our trained guide will escort you to your first destination that is Shree Swaminarayan Mandir Ayodhya.
After visiting the Swaminarayan Mandir, the next stop of the Ayodhya Darshan will be the famous Makhauda Dham. You will be given sufficient time to explore this place on your own. The last destination on this Ayodhya Tour Packages will be Ram-ki-Paidi. You will then be taken back to your hotel for the night stay.
Day 2 will be one of the most important days in this three day Ayodhya Darshan. Right after breakfast, your trip will start from doing a holy Bath at the famous Saryu at NayaGhat. It will be then be followed by visits to HanumanGarhi. It will be around noon when the real adventure with the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Tour will take place. Next on the list will be DashrathBhavan, KanakBhawan, ManiParvat.
In the evening, you will be taken to Ram JanambhoomiKaryashala, followed by a visit to the famous aarti at SaryuGhat and NageshwarNath Mandir. Finally, after an adventure day, you will be taken back to your hotel for a night stay.
The final day of your Ayodhya Darshan will include visits to famous destinations such as Raja Dashrath Mahal, Samadhi Sthal, SurajKund, BharatKhud and Guptar Ghat. You will be provided with a detailed guide about the things to do at these specific locations. After you have visited these places, Ayodhya Ram Mandir Tour will again be provided to you as an added benefit to visit once more. Your trip with end with the final sendoff when you will be dropped to the nearest railway station Ayodhya or Faizabad.
Highlights of the locations:
- Swaminarayan Mandir- The supreme Lord Swaminarayan ascended here and still has the presence of his presence.
- Makhauda Dham- Makhauda Dham is one of the most ancient places of Harraiya tehsil, where, Raja Dashrath performed Yagya with the help of Sage Rishyasringa.
- Ram-ki-Paidi- It is famous for the series of Ghats on the banks of river Saryu.
- Saryu at Naya Ghat- Famous for its aesthetic beauty. Every year, a deep Mahotsav is organised here.
- Hanuman Garhi- It is a 10th generation temple of Lord Hanuman.
- Ram Mandir- Treated as the birthplace of Shree Ram.
- Dashrathbhavan and Kanakbhavan- Famous Hindu Temples.
- ManiParvat- It is believed to be a part of the hill of Sanjeevani booti which lord Hanuman carried.
- Ram JanambhoomiKaryashala- The trust formed to oversee the construction of the temple.
- NageshwarNath Mandir- It is assumed that Kush, the son of Rama, established this temple.
- Raja Dashrath Mahal- The place where Dashrath, the father of Ram, lived.
- Samadhi Sthal- The famous cremation ground in Ayodhya.
- SurajKund- Amusement Park in Ayodhya
- Bharatkund- Also known as Nandigram, it is a village in Sohawal Tehsil.
- Guptar Ghat- Assumed place where Shree Ram has taken his last dip in the Saryu River.
- Return Airport / Railway Station transfer & all Sightseeing as per the itinerary selected by you.
- All tours and transfers as per itinerary by an AC Vehicle.
- Meet & greet once you arrive at the location.
- Local Sightseeing in a shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop facility provided at the time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges all included
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included in the fare
- Camera fee inside monuments
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages is served
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST as per Gov regulations
- Any Airfare / Train fare to be borne by the traveller
- Expenses that are caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, sudden natural calamity, etc.
You can visit the website and find the Ayodhya Tour Contact Number on the home page. We assure you that we will provide an excellent Ayodhya Tour Packages filled with devotion and a bucket of sweet memories.
Write a Review
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business